Join us for an unforgettable winter in Europe! You will have 5 weeks of amazing learning experiences in the Czech Republic and its neighbouring countries. You will receive a 200-hour Certificate of Achievement from Check Out Czech and Charles University.
Why choose Prague? Prague is one of the world’s most beautiful and romantic cities. The cost of living in Prague is lower than in England, Canada, Australia, and the United States. This means we can offer you SO MUCH MORE for your money compared to studying in those countries. And you still study with a native English speaker! Look below to see ALL the GREAT things we have included in our program!!
Language Adventure Study Tour Includes:
Click on the + signs for more information about our educational and adventurous program.
English Instruction – 75 hours*
Native English speaker with many years of teaching experience.
You will have a minimum of 75 hours of English, though in reality you will have much more time spent using English with all of the trips and tours that we will take you on.
Our students will join our private Facebook group where they can meet other students, and have discussions about the classes and assignments.
To help you prepare for your time with us you will be given pre-course assignments. Don’t worry ~ they aren’t too long nor too difficult!
Dormitory Orientation Tour
We will show you around so that you know where to buy food, how to get to school/use transit, where to do your laundry, and so on.
200-Hour Certificate of Achievement
You will receive a 200-hour certificate of achievement awarded by Check Out Czech and Charles University.
The welcome package includes: local SIM card, 30 day transit pass, notebook and pen, map of Prague, and more!
We will be sad to see you leave, but we want to make your last evening with us special. Dinner is on us!
You MUST visit a brewery while in the Czech Republic. It is the home of the world’s best beer!
Guided Tour of Prague
We will show you around this lovely city and share some of the most important information with you.
Trips to other countries
Part of our curriculum involves studying about the countries surrounding Prague. We will visit one or more of these countries with you: Slovakia, Germany, Poland and/or Austria.
*Please be sure that you can travel to those countries with your current passport or obtain a travel visa before arriving in Prague.
We have a few surprises planned for you. You’ll just have to join our program to find out what they are!
- Regular Price3495 EUR
- Sale Price3300 EUR
24 students /program
Class size maximum:
- English lessons – will vary depending on activity
- Czech language – 14 students/group maximum
- Café Chat – 6 students/group maximum
- Charles University lectures – 24 students/group maximum
We recommend buying a flexible plane ticket;
one you can cancel or change the dates on in case your plans change.
Visa – Since this is a short-term program you may simply get a tourist visa. Please ensure that your visa allows travel into the neighbouring countries: Germany, Poland and Austria.
100 Euro Program Registration Fee is included in the cost of the program (non-refundable).
21% Value Added Tax is included in the program cost.
Students must be 18 years or older by the first day of the program.
Accommodation is NOT included in the tuition of the program.
- dormitories at Charles University are available.
- 500kc/night/person, 2-person shared room.
- Dormitory fee is NOT included in program price.
- Dormitory fee is paid in cash (Czech currency only) when you arrive in Prague. (There are ATMs and currency counters at airport).
- Total dormitory cost depends on your reservation (total number of nights).
- Dormitory reservation – we will contact you after receiving your payment for the program to ask if you would like to reserve a dormitory room.
- Wifi access, laundry facilities, and a dorm manager on-site for your convenience.
- Easy access to public transportation
- If 15+ students register, then breakfast will be included.
- 24-hour emergency phone call assistance